- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe Adam was the first man and he willfully disobeyed God, and as our federal head, he brought sin and death to all of humanity. Therefore, all are sinners from the moment of conception and is evident in man’s continued willful acts of sin. The punishment for sin is physical death and spiritual separation from God for all eternity.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, one must repent and believe in Jesus the Christ. There is no other name under Heaven that can grant salvation. The believer is declared righteous in the sight of God and is assured of eternal life in Heaven through the finished work of Christ Jesus.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. The Holy Spirit transforms the believer into Christ-likeness through the process of sanctification which begins at conversion and is completed in Heaven. Every believer is responsible to obey the Word of God in separation from sin.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We also believe because of our culture and the nature of our society, it is necessary to state that we hold to a biblical understanding of marriage between one man and one woman. Therefore, we believe all sexual sins outside the bonds of biblical marriage, including the homosexual lifestyle is incompatible with the Scriptures.
Want to learn more?
We'd love to hear from you. Fill out the form below to get started.
Who do they see?
When others look at us, who do they see? Do they see a parent, construction worker, teacher, or spouse? What about those of us who are Christians, do those who look at us see a genuine follower of Christ, or do they pass us by seeing no distinction at all? This video is a short devotional thought seeking to encourage the believer to live for the glory and honor of Christ Jesus.